IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Aurad (Hoffmann, Norbert Rudolf)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
||Hoffmann, Norbert Rudolf
|Year/Date of Composition
||2006-08-13 in Toblach/Dobbiaco (Italy), Gustav Mahler Wochen
- Hansjörg Sofka (conductor)
||flute, oboe, clarinet (B♭), trumpet (B♭), trombone, tuba, 2 hackbretts (hammered dulcimers), percussion (2 temple blocks, side drum, tomtom, cymbals), violin, contrabass
- Works not in public domain
- Pages with scores
- Hoffmann, Norbert Rudolf
- For flute, oboe, clarinet, trumpet, trombone, tuba, percussion, 2 dulcimers, violin, double bass
- Scores featuring the flute
- Scores featuring the oboe
- Scores featuring the clarinet
- Scores featuring the trumpet
- Scores featuring the trombone
- Scores featuring the tuba
- Scores featuring percussion soloists
- Scores featuring the dulcimer
- Scores featuring the violin
- Scores featuring the double bass
- For 11 players