Amoris International (JIPaull@gmail.com) is a publishing house run by Jennifer Paull presenting a specialist repertoire for the entire range of the oboe family of instruments and the bassoon.
We recommend using the IMSLP Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list of WIMA scores according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Amoris International Collection"
The following 54 pages are in this category, out of 54 total.
- 4 Canciones españolas (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Cantiga Mozárabe, Op.79 (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Canto de la Sibila, Op.135 (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Charge (Gardner, James)
- Concerto for 2 Oboes in B-flat major, GWV 342 (Graupner, Christoph)
- Concerto for Oboe d'amore and String Orchestra (Ross, Walter)
- A Consort of Carols (Harris, Ian Keith)
- 2 Contrasted Pieces (Blezard, William)
- Scherzo furioso (Blezard, William)
- Sonata 'Les Amours' (Harris, Ian Keith)
- Sonata a tre, Op.111 (Salzedo, Leonard)
- Sonata d'amore (Fine, Elaine)
- 12 Recorder Sonatas, Op.2 (Marcello, Benedetto)
- Sonatina (Harris, Ian Keith)
- Sonatina di maggio (Carr, Edwin)
- Suite of English Folk Songs (Strutt, Clive)
- A Summer Idyll (Harris, Ian Keith)
- Summer Music (Fine, Elaine)