The list below includes all pages in the category "Bourrees". This includes independent works designated 'Bourrée' (a French dance of the 17th and 18th centuries) by their composers in a title or subtitle.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Bourrees"
The following 40 pages are in this category, out of 40 total.
- Bourée in G major (Sierra, Federico)
- La Bourée, TMA 32 (Praetorius, Michael)
- Bourée (Losy, Gr.)
- Bourrée d'Auvergne, Op.29 (Alkan, Charles-Valentin)
- Bourrée fantasque (Chabrier, Emmanuel)
- Bourrée in B minor (Bach, Wilhelm Friedemann)
- Bourrée in B minor (Sothilander, Georg L.)
- Bourrée in B-flat major (Anonymous)
- Bourrée in E minor (Praeger, Ferdinand)
- Bourrée in G major, Op.67 (Marchant, Arthur William)
- Bourrée No.1, Op.D2 No.1 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- Bourrée No.2, Op.D2 No.2 (Chopin, Frédéric)
- Bourrée noble (Pénavaire, Jean-Grégoire)
- Bourrée, au Pavillon d’Auvergne, FP 87 (Poulenc, Francis)
- Bourrée, Op.29 (Nölck, August)
- Bourrée, Op.42 (Rhené-Baton, Emmanuel)