Category:Church Slavonic language
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
The list below includes all pages in the category "Church Slavonic language". This includes vocal works which use text in the liturgical language of the Slavic Orthodox churches. See also Russian language, Religious works.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Church Slavonic language"
The following 29 pages are in this category, out of 29 total.
- Liturgy of St John Chrysostom, Op.31 (Rachmaninoff, Sergei)
- Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom No.1, Op.13 (Grechaninov, Aleksandr)
- Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom, Op.22 (Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolay)
- Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom, Op.37 (Ippolitov-Ivanov, Mikhail)
- Liturgy of St. John Chrysostom, Op.41 (Tchaikovsky, Pyotr)