Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Kirkor, Georgy.)
|All original works (compositions and arrangements) of this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan and elsewhere and are thus subject to immediate deletion.|
These works are also probably still under copyright in the U.S. if first published after 1923.
ANY OFFENDING FILES UPLOADED WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY!
Works can be added only with the written permission of the lawful copyright owners. Users are still welcome to add links to information available on this composer.
Georgy Kirkor (12 October 1910 — 1980)
Table of Contents: Top
- A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
x Show works by type/instrument
= Alternate Names/Transliterations: Георгий Васильевич Киркор, Georgij Vasil'evič Kirkor, Georgii Vasil'evich Kirkor, Georgy Vasilyevich Kirkor
- Original works, recordings and arrangements by this person cannot be uploaded here until January 1, 2031
without confirmed permission of the copyright owner or legal rights administrators.
Pages in category "Kirkor, Georgy/Editor"
The following 31 pages are in this category, out of 31 total.
- Sargino (Paër, Ferdinando)
- Scherzo for String Orchestra (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- Servilia (Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolay)
- String Quartet in G major (Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolay)
- String Quartet No.1 (Rachmaninoff, Sergei)
- String Quartet No.2 (Rachmaninoff, Sergei)
- String Sextet in A major (Rimsky-Korsakov, Nikolay)
- Swan Lake (ballet), Op.20 (Tchaikovsky, Pyotr)
- Symphonic Dances, Op.45 (Rachmaninoff, Sergei)
- Symphony No.2, Op.27 (Rachmaninoff, Sergei)
- Symphony No.3, Op.44 (Rachmaninoff, Sergei)
- Symphony No.26, Op.79 (Myaskovsky, Nikolay)