IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1923. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Pascal Picard (b. 23 March 1962)
- Detailed biography: None given
- Recordings: None given
Compositions by: Picard, Pascal
The following 34 pages are in this category, out of 34 total.
- Agnus Dei a cinque, Op.8 (Picard, Pascal)
- Agnus Dei, Op.7 (Picard, Pascal)
- Alleluia, Op.23 (Picard, Pascal)
- Ave Maria, Op.3 (Picard, Pascal)
- Ave maris stella, Op.18 (Picard, Pascal)
- Ave Verum Corpus, Op.2 (Picard, Pascal)
- Ave Verum Corpus, Op.28 (Picard, Pascal)
- Bagatelle No.1 for Oboe and Piano, Op.19 (Picard, Pascal)
- Bagatelle No.2 for Piano, Op.20 (Picard, Pascal)
- Bagatelle No.3 for Trio, Op.21 (Picard, Pascal)
- Bagatelle No.4 for Flute and Piano, Op.30 (Picard, Pascal)
- Bagatelle No.5 for Trio, Op.32 (Picard, Pascal)
- Bagatelle No.6 for Piano 'Ploumanac'h', Op.35 (Picard, Pascal)
- Sicut mater consolatur, Op.36 (Picard, Pascal)
- Sonata for Clarinet and Strings, Op.26 (Picard, Pascal)
- Sonata for Clarinet, Cello and Piano, Op.27 (Picard, Pascal)
- Sonatine en quartet No.3, Op.25 (Picard, Pascal)
- Sonatine en trio, Op.9 (Picard, Pascal)
- Sperent in te omnes, Op.31 (Picard, Pascal)