IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Category:Van Roy, Jos/Editor
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Van Roy, Jos.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1923. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Jos Van Roy (b. 17 October 1936)
- Detailed biography: None given
- Recordings: None given
Pages in category "Van Roy, Jos/Editor"
The following 42 pages are in this category, out of 42 total.
- Californienne, Op.167 (Herz, Henri)
- Capricante (Wachs, Paul)
- Caprice Brillant, Op.38 (Maylath, Henry)
- Carnaval Espagnol, Op.38 (Delioux, Charles)
- Le chant du Bivouac, Op.139 (Ketterer, Eugène)
- La clochette du pâtre, Op.102 (Lefébure-Wély, Louis James Alfred)
- Concert Polonaise, Op.6 (Scholtz, Herrmann)
- Contredanses variées suives d'une valse, Op.35 (Herz, Henri)
- Le couvre-feu (Prudent, Émile)
- La Gaieté, Op.85 (Moscheles, Ignaz)
- Galopp de Bravura, Op.17 (Schulhoff, Julius)
- Grand galop de concert, Op.24 (Ketterer, Eugène)
- Grande Etude-Galop, Op.21 (Quidant, Alfred)
- Grande valse brillante No.2, Op.20 (Schulhoff, Julius)
- Marche Nationale Mexicaine, Op.166 (Herz, Henri)
- 3 Mélodies, Op.18 (Lacombe, Louis)
- Minuetto gracieuse (Vilbac, Renaud de)
- 3 Moments musicaux, Op.7 (Moszkowski, Moritz)
- Le Mouvement perpétuel, Op.18 (Ravina, Jean Henri)
- Musica per organo (Padre Narciso da Milano)
- Musidora (Talexy, Adrien)