Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Watanabe, Hitoshi.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1923. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This category has only the following subcategory.
Pages in category "Watanabe, Hitoshi/Arranger"
The following 6 pages are in this category, out of 6 total.
- English Suite No.1 in A major, BWV 806 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- English Suite No.5 in E minor, BWV 810 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- 6 Partitas, BWV 825-830 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in C major, BWV 846 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Prelude and Fugue in C-sharp major, BWV 848 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)