Category:Young, James Howard
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1923. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
Performances by: Young, James Howard
The following 3 pages are in this category, out of 3 total.
Arrangements by: Young, James Howard
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- 3 Canzonas (Massaino, Tiburtio)
- Concerto for 2 Harpsichords in C minor, BWV 1060 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto for 2 Violins in D minor, BWV 1043 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto for 3 Harpsichords in C major, BWV 1064 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
- Concerto for 3 Harpsichords in D minor, BWV 1063 (Bach, Johann Sebastian)
As Editor (1)
Works edited by: Young, James Howard
This category contains only the following page.