IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Kinder-Suite, Op.142 (Schytte, Ludvig)
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
No files submitted.
Scores and Parts
Leipzig: C.G. Röder.
Hamburg/Leipzig: D. Rahter, 1905. Plate 3086, 3087, 3089.
Public Domain [tag/del]
Original images: 300dpi, color tif files approx. 2480 by 3500 pixels. Editing: re-sampled to 600dpi, converted to black and white tif files, de-skewed, and set uniform margins.
- I. Allegro
- II. Adagio - Moderato
- III. Allegro - Moderato
||1905 – Hamburg/Leipzig: D. Rahter
||Frau M. Burdo-Nothomb
||Piano 4 hands, 2 violins, cello, toy trumpet, nightingale, cuckoo, quail, snare drum, triangle, tambourine, voice ad lib.
- Scores from Det Kongelige Bibliotek
- Pages with First Editions
- Scores engraved by C.G. Röder
- Pages with scores
- Pages with parts
- Schytte, Ludvig
- For toy instruments, 2 violins, cello, piano
- Scores featuring toy instruments
- Scores featuring the violin
- Scores featuring the cello
- Scores featuring the piano
- For 5 players
- For toy instruments, 2 violins, cello, piano 4 hands
- Scores featuring the piano 4 hands
- For 6 players
- For voice, toy instruments, 2 violins, cello, piano
- Scores featuring the voice
- For voices with solo instruments
- For toy instruments, piano, strings
- Scores featuring string ensemble
- For strings with soloists
- For toy instruments, piano
- For 2 players
- German language