- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Here is a list of all the works written by Nikolaos-Laonikos Psimikakis-Chalkokondylis in chronological order:
Before official studies in composition
During studies, 2007-2011
- 2 Origami, for clarinet (2007), ca.3-4'
- Atlantis in a Nutshell, for trumpet and trombone (2007), ca.3-4'
- 2 pieces for mariana, for piano (2007), ca.2-3'
- Essays (2008-2011)
- SuSy, for any three string instruments (2008), ca.4-5'
- I Got Isorhythm, for percussion quartet (2008), ca.4-5'
- origami², for clarinet and viola (2008), ca.3-4'
- improvisation #1, for piano (2008), ca.9-11'
- you close your eyes and your ears and all the sounds, for soprano and three instruments (2008), ca.5-6'
- Superfluidity, for chamber ensemble (2008), ca.3-4'
- pouch, for guitar (2008), ca.6-7'
- untitled (faire is the heav'n), for piano (2008), ca.7-8'
- five foci, for wind quintet (2008), ca.8-10'
- a couple of pages of beethoven, for piano (2008), ca.3-4'
- caramel shortbread, for piano (2008), ca.3-4'
- a piece for 2 speakers, for two performers (2008), ca.2-3'
- fun-fare, for wind and brass quintet (2008), ca.5'
- junshi, for string quartet (2008), ca.12'
- a collection of pieces for matthew lee knowles, for various instruments (2008)
- some pitches and rhyhtms for jannis jeggenmann, for various instruments (2008)
- a line for robin jessome, for trombone (2008), ca.15"
- Out of the Question(s) for piano (2008) ca.1'
- 6-4 for various instruments (2009), ca.3'
- 2 pieces for duarte, for piano (2009), ca.3-4'
- ink haste, for xiao flute, piano, and crotales (2009), ca.8-9'
- who are you, olivier messiaen?, for ensemble and conductor (2009), ca.5-6'
- tire con ambas manos, for piano (2009), ca.6-8'
- too many notes, herr Mozart, for orchestra (2009), ca.4-5'
- '...and keep the clay wet.', for string quartet (2010), ca.8-10'
- The Wet Lettuce, for percussion quintet (2010), ca.3'
- Dyo Tragoudia (two songs), for mezzo-soprano and piano (2010), ca.3-4'
- Four Pieces, for piano (2010), ca.4'
- Gamut, for piano (2010), ca.1'
- IV, for 2 violins and violoncello (2010), ca.1'
- Rotation, for three clarinets (2010), ca.1
- Broadway Boogie Woogie, for piano, clarinet and cello (2010), ca.3'
- junkspace- progress?, for piano and ensemble, with live electronics (2010), ca.10-12'
- paraphrase on Cage, for two performers and two percussionists (2010)
- possibility of loss, for piano (2010), ca.2-3'
- runthrough, for piano (2010), ca.1'
- for nine piccolos, for nine piccolos (2010), ca.5'
- find the sound, for piano trio (2010), ca.5-7'
- JAM+ for mezzo-soprano, flute, trumpet, violin (2010) ca.4-5'
- Les étoiles sont belles for 8 unaccompanied voices (2011) ca.6-7'
- model5, for guitar and electronics (2011), ca.10'
- bleed, for orchestra (2011) ca.7'
After studies, 2011-2013
This is a list of the works written as part of the WholeTenYards project, in alphabetical order: