- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Please consult the manual of style for creating composer work lists.
This list in incomplete. All compositions are for piano, unless otherwise stated.
Works with Opus number
- Op. 1 - Andante et Nocturne (1841)
- No. 1 Andante
- No. 2 Nocturne
- Op. 2 - Introduction et Variations sur un Motif favori de l'Opéra: Norma de V. Bellini, in A major (1842, Mechetti.) Ded. to S. Thalberg
- Op. 3 - Premières pensées musicales (1843)
- No. 1 Romance sans paroles in E minor
- No. 2 Barcarole in G♭ major
- No. 3 Mazurka in E♭ minor
- Op. 4 -
- Op. 5 -
- Op. 6 -
- Op. 7 -
- Op. 8 - Etude in F major
- Op. 9 -
- Op. 10 - Etude in C minor (?)
Works without Opus number
- Sechs kleine Präludien
- Choral (1839)
- Präludium und Fuge
- Ouvres postumes (1864)
- No. 1 Impromptu (no. 1) in G♭ major
- No. 2 Impromptu (no. 2) in B♭ minor (dedicated to Alex Dreyschock, published by Spina)
- No. 3 Das Lebewohl von Venedig (Adieu!) in C minor
- Mélodies hongroises (1841) - for piano?
- Allegretto con variazioni for violin & piano in D major
- Overture for orchestra in D major (ca. 1843)
- Konzertstück for piano & orchestra in B minor (ca. 1843)
- Cadenza to Beethoven's Piano Concerto No.3
- Etude héroique (?) - for piano?