- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see Category:Kreutzer, Léon.
- A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Works with Opus Number
- Op.1 - ?
- Op.2 - ?
- Op.3 - 10 Valses et 2 écossaises
- Op.4 - 6 Études de première force (Paris: Richault)
- Op.5 - Grand Piano Trio (Paris: Richault, 1845)
- Op.6 - ?
- Op.7 - ?
- Op.8 - ?
- Op.9 - ?
- Op.10 - Romance for violin and piano (Paris: Richault/Leipzig: Hofmeister, 1854)-probably in G minor (mentioned in Fétis ); copy @ BNF)
- Op.11 - Menuet for piano (Paris: Richault/Leipzig: Hofmeister, 1854)
- Op.12 - Sonate dans le style ancien (Paris: Richault)
- Op.13 - ?
- Op.14 - ?
- Op.15 - 4 String Quartets (Nos.1-4) (Paris: Richault/Leipzig: Hofmeister, 1854/5)
- BNF has this description of No.4 in G, dedicated to Berlioz. (A similar search : Op.15 #1 is in D and dedicated to Charles Dancla (pub.1854); Op.15 #2 is in D also and dedicated to Achille Gouflé (also 1854); OP.15 #3 (1855) is in A minor and dedicated to Léon d'Ortigue.)
Works without Opus Number
- Adagio in A-flat major for string quartet (self-published, 1867)
- Adèle for piano
- La gymnastique du piano (Paris: E. Gérard et Cie., 1860)
- Piano Concerto (self-published, 1863)
- Romance sans paroles for piano (Paris: Latte)
- Scènes pastorales et chants de guerre bretons (self-published)
- Sextuor (self-published)
- String Quartet No.2 (self-published, 1864)
- String Quartet No.6 (self-published, 1867)
- String Quartet No.8 (self-published, 1867)
- String Quartet in G minor (self-published, ca.1867)
- Marche funèbre for orchestra (in manuscript at BNF. See WorldCat.)
- La mer, scène lyrique (for orchestra. Reduction for chamber ensemble in manuscript @ BNF. See WorldCat. Full orchestra performance parts catalogued here.)
- Le chevalier enchanté, scène lyrique (words by Count Amédée de Pastoret. Full ms score @ BNF: WorldCat.)
- Mass in C (score @ BNF)
- Le sultan Mamalucco, melodrama
Works mentioned in Fétis as having been published (by 1863)
These works may or may not have been published with an assigned opus as Fétis does not specify.
- Piano Sonata in B-flat major (Paris: Richault)
- Piano Sonata in F minor (Paris: Richault)
- 6 Études for piano (Paris: Richault)
- 2 Quadrilles for piano (Paris: Richault)
- Prélude for piano (Paris: Heugel)
- 26 Mélodies with piano accompaniment, first suite (Paris: Richault)
- 20 Mélodies with piano accompaniment, second suite (Paris: Richault)
- Les Cloches de Saïd for voice and piano (Paris: Richault)
- L'enfant pauvre for voice and piano (Paris: E. Gérard et Cie.)
- La Fiancée du Marin for voice and piano (Paris: E. Gérard et Cie.)
- Introduction à la Tempête de Shakespeare, for orchestra (Paris: Parent)
- Petit cours d'harmonie
Works mentioned in Fétis as being in manuscript (unpublished as of 1863)
- String Quartets Nos.5, 6, 7, 8 (Nos.6 and 8 subsequently published by the composer in 1867)
- Troisième suite de mélodies ("Pinsieurs [recht: plusieurs] mélodies tirées des trois suites publiées et inédite ont été arrangées avec accompagnement d'orchestre par l'auteur")
- Symphony in B-flat major for orchestra. Published in an arrangement for solo piano by B. Damcke (Leipzig: Geissler, 1866 (Hofmeister's Monatsbericht (1866), p.37)). Probably just missed by Fétis in error, as it was self-published (1863 or 1864?) with plate L.K.1.
- Symphony in F minor for orchestra. Published in an arrangement for solo piano by B. Damcke (Leipzig: Geissler, 1866 (Hofmeister's Monatsbericht (1866), p.37)). Self-published (full score, 1864?), plate L.K. 6.
- Fantaisie burlesque for orchestra
- Fantaisie militaire for orchestra
- Concerto symphonique in four parts for piano and orchestra (poss. identical with the piano concerto in E♭ major with four movements published with plate L.K. 2 in 1863 but perhaps after Fétis finished his article; similarly with the symphony in B-flat.)
- Serafina, opéra-comique in one act (manuscript vocal score @ BNF)
- Les filles d'Azur, opéra féerie
- Stabat Mater for 2 choruses and organ
- Petit traité de contrepoint
Plate Table for Scores published by Léon Kreutzer
Plate numbers are in the following format: L.K. ##.