This page is only for complete editions and multiple selections from the collection here. For most arrangements and editions, see|
the separate pages for individual works linked in the General Information section below.
Scores and Parts
||London: Thomas Adams, 1611.
||New York: Da Capo Press, 1971.
||RISM A/I: R 457. William Stansby, printer
||Musicall phansies fitting the court, citie and country humours, to 3, 4, and 5. voyces
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||RISM A/I: R 457
- 1. Canst Thou Love
- 2. Now Flowers
- 3. Haste, Haste, Post Haste
- 4. Will Ye Love Me
- 5. Long have I been Perplexed
- 6. Heigh-ho, away the Mare
- 7. Brooms for Old Shoes
- 8. I Pray Good Mother
- 9. My Mistress will not be Content
- 10. I Lay with an Old Man
- 11. Where are you Fair Maids
- 12. My Master is so Wise
- 13. A Bellman's Song
- 14. Oyes, Oyes
- 15. He that will an Ale-House Keep
- 16. And seest Thou my Cow
- 17. Kit and Tom
- 18. Derry-ding, dig, dasson
- 19. As I went by the Way
- 20. The Three Ravens
- 21. The Marriage of the Frogge and the Mouse
- 22. I have House and Land in Kent
- 23. Remember, O Thou Man
||1611 - London: Thomas Adams
||To the right worshipfull, the true favourers of music and all vertue
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Melismata page (Gregg Lindahl)
It is my hope that this complete facsimile will be of interest to students of the history of music.