||Symphony No.60 in C major
||Il distratto ; Sinfonia No.60
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Adagio – Allegro di molto (C major, 228 bars)
- Andante (G major, 131 bars)
- Minuet (C major, 30 bars) – Trio (C minor, 23 bars)
- Presto (C minor, 163 bars)
- Adagio (F major, 78 bars)
- Finale. Prestissimo (C major, 130 bars)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1785 (parts, Sieber)|
1881 (full score, Kistner) WorldCat (or earlier)
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||2 oboes, [bassoon], 2 horns, [2 trumpets], timpani, strings
||Violins I & II begin the Finale with the lowest string tuned (scordatura) to F, but tune up to G in the course of the music to create a comical effect.