Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
This work may not be in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922) in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Symphony in B-flat major
||Symphony in B-flat major for Concert Band
- Moderately fast, with vigor ( = 88-92)
- Andantino grazioso ( = 56)
- Fugue: Rather broad ( = 100)
|Year/Date of Composition
||1951-04-05 in Washington, D.C.
- Paul Hindemith (conductor)
- Piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, solo clarinet (B♭), 3 clarinets (B♭),
- alto clarinet (E♭), bass clarinet (B♭), 2 bassoons
- 2 alto saxophone (E♭), tenor saxophone (B♭), baritone saxophone (E♭)
4 horns (F), solo cornet (B♭), 3 cornets (B♭), 2 trumpets (B♭)
- 3 trombones, baritone (B.C.), basses (tubas)
- Timpani, bass drum, snare drum, triangle, cymbals, tambourine, glockenspiel