Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
This work likely not be in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments) in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No files submitted.
London: Oxford University Press, 1935.
Public Domain - Non-PD US, Non-PD EU [tag/del]
||Symphony in F minor
||Vaughan Williams, Ralph
- I. Allegro
- II. Andante moderato
- III. Scherzo. Allegro molto
- IV. Finale con Epilogo fugato. Allegro molto
|Year/Date of Composition
||1935-04-10 in London
- BBC Symphony Orchestra, Sir Adrian Boult
||Early 20th century
- 2 or 3 Flutes (2nd also Piccolo), 2 or 3 Oboes (2nd also English Horn),
- 2 Clarinets (in B♭, Bass Clarinet (in B♭) ad lib., 2 Bassoons, Contrabassoon ad lib.
- 4 Horns (in F), 2 Trumpets (in C), 3 Trombones, Tuba
Timpani, Percussion: Side Drum, Triangle, Cymbals, Bass Drum, Strings