|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||T 475, 434, 455 ; BK 93-95
- The Marche before the Battell, T 475 (BK 93)
- The Battell, T 434 (BK 94)
- a. The Souldier's Sommons
- b. The Marche of the Footemen
- c. The Marche of the Horsemen
- d. The Trumpetts
- e. The Irish Marche
- f. The Bagpipe and the Drone
- g. The Flute and the Droome
- h. The Marche to the Fight– Tantara Tantara – The Battells be Ioyned
- i. The Retreat
- j. The Buriing of the Dead*
- k. The Morris*
- l. Ye Souldiers Dance*
- The Galliard for the Victorie, T 455 (BK 95)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1926 or before
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||From the 1591 collection My Ladye Nevells Booke of Virginal Music (Nos.3-5)
||*These three items are taken from a (possibly) later version of the work which are found in the Elizabeth Roger's Virginal Book and are considered to be apocryphal.