Wow, this is a rare edition. Thanks for the addition. How did you get a hold of this (did you scan it)? According to the sortable list of works for Clementi, the 12 preludes is not on it. Is it part of "The Art of Playing the Piano Forte"? Nice uploads for far...Thanks, BKhon 02:55, 18 September 2010 (UTC)
- I found this score while browsing through the Gallica Digital Library. I'm not sure if it belongs to "The Art of Playing the Pianoforte", as there`s no evidence leading to that. --Jahreszeiten13 03:12, 18 September 2010 (UTC)
- Wow, thanks so much for the symphony! It's thrilling that we finally have it!
You're very welcome! I'm preparing the 2nd Op. 18 right now.--Jahreszeiten13 00:57, 19 September 2010 (UTC)
- Excellent! How much other Clementi do you plan on contributing?
- As much public domain Clementi as I can find :)
Hello Jahreszeiten13, the file PMLP159969-Albrechtsberger_2.pdf submitted to this page is actually the "12 Preludes" which is already here: 12 Preludes (Albrechtsberger, Johann Georg). I've removed the file entry so you can upload the correct one. Regards, Hobbypianist 15:49, 18 September 2010 (UTC)
- Sorry about that, I've uploaded the correct file. Thanks, Jahreszeiten13 16:07, 18 September 2010 (UTC)
Hi there, and thanks for the contribution! In the future, would it be possible to remove the BSB copyright notice from your uploads? The notice may or may not be copyrighted, but the reason we like to remove it is because it's highly misleading. Thanks, Lndlewis10 02:16, 27 January 2011 (UTC)
- I can do that! Thanks for the heads up.--Jahreszeiten13 02:22, 27 January 2011 (UTC)