||5 parts; 250 studies (132 progressive lessons for 2 violins, 118 solo studies):
- Part 1. Elements of music, principles of intonation, bowing. Studies 1-73.
- Part 2. Double-stop exercises, chords, arpeggios, ornamentation, trill. Studies 74-140.
- Part 3. The 7 principal positions, rules for diminution and ornaments in Adagios, bowing patterns. Studies 141-197.
- Part 4. Art of playing 'una corde', enharmonics and chromatics, harmonics, exercises to overcome all difficulties, scordatura. Studies 198-250.
- Part 5. Accompanying text.