||Eusebius Mandyczewski (1857-1929)
||Franz Schubert's Werke, Serie XXI:|
Supplement: Instrumentalmusik Band 2, No.10
Leipzig: Breitkopf & Härtel, 1897. Plate F.S. 979.
||Original images: 150dpi, grayscale jpg files approx. 1500 by 1925 pixels. Editing: re-sampled to 600dpi, converted to black and white tif files, de-skewed, and set uniform margins. File updated 4/22/2014 to include all four pages. Note that the online viewer will probably still show the old incomplete file.
||Allegro in F# minor
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- I. Allegro moderato (F♯ minor)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1897 – Franz Schubert's Werke, Breitkopf & Härtel
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
The remaining movements are probably:
- II. (Andante), D.604 (A major)
- III. Scherzo: Allegro vivace, D.570 (D major)
- IV. Allegro, D.570 (F♯ minor)
|Schubert Piano Sonatas
- Sonata No.9 in B major, D.575 (Op.posth.147)
- Sonata No.10 in C major, D.613 (unfinished)
- Sonata No.11 in F minor, D.625 (unfinished)
- Sonata No.12 in C♯ minor, D.655 (fragment of movt. I)
- Sonata No.13 in A major, D.664 (Op.posth.120)
- Sonata in E minor, D.769a (fragment of movt. I)
- Sonata No.14 in A minor, D.784 (Op.posth.143)
- Sonata No.15 in C major, D.840 ("Reliquie") (unfinished)
- Sonata No.16 in A minor, D.845 (Op.42)
- Sonata No.17 in D major, D.850 (Op.53) ("Gasteiner")
- Sonata No.18 in G major, D.894 (Op.78) ("Fantasie")
- Sonata No.19 in C minor, D.958
- Sonata No.20 in A major, D.959
- Sonata No.21 in B♭ major, D.960