The list below includes all pages in the category "Cavatinas". This includes independent aria-like works designated by their composers as a 'Cavatine' in a title or subtitle. See also Arias, Operas.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Cavatinas"
The following 62 pages are in this category, out of 62 total.
- Cavatina di partenza (Colbran, Isabella)
- Cavatina in A major (Praeger, Ferdinand)
- Cavatina in E major, Op.69 (Jadassohn, Salomon)
- Cavatina in E major (Darnton, Charles)
- Cavatina in E major (Praeger, Ferdinand)
- Cavatina, Op.7 (Abelardo, Nicanor)
- Cavatina, Op.13 (Brockway, Howard)
- Cavatina, Op.41 (Schmidt, Oscar)
- 6 Cavatinas, Op.39 (Giuliani, Mauro)
- Cavatinas, Op.97 (Clinton, John)
- Cavatina (Iperen, William van)
- Cavatina (Kreisler, Fritz)
- Cavatina (Scott, Cyril)
- Cavatina (Strelezki, Anton)
- Cavatina (Volpe, Arnold)
- Cavatina (Wheeldon, Herbert Arthur)
- Cavatine and Barcarole, Op.19 (Volkmann, Robert)
- Cavatine de 'Bianca e Fernando', Op.17 (Burgmüller, Friedrich)
- Cavatine de Robert le Diable (Kullak, Theodor)
- Cavatine et Aubade mauresque, Op.25 (Sauret, Émile)
- Cavatine et rondeau mélé d'airs russes (Rode, Pierre)
- Cavatine for Cello and Piano (Dubois, Théodore)
- Cavatine italienne (Coste, Napoléon)
- Cavatine und Barcarole, Op.25 (Sitt, Hans)
- Cavatine, Op.13 (D'Ambrosio, Alfredo)
- Cavatine, Op.37 (Coste, Napoléon)
- Cavatine, Op.41 (Bott, Jean Joseph)
- Cavatine, Op.47 (Demersseman, Jules)
- Cavatine, Op.125 (Galeotti, Cesare)