(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Duncan, Andrew Paul.)
|All works by this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan, and elsewhere and are thus subject to deletion. The works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published after 1924. (See public domain.) An exception is if the person or copyright holder allows IMSLP to use the works in a manner similar to a work in the public domain. If this is the case, please choose the "Creative Commons" or "Performance Restricted" license instead of "Public Domain" when submitting the file (or edit it to such, if already submitted). In such cases, it is necessary to put a copyright notice with the copyright type somewhere in the file, to prevent confusion.|
This message will be removed when the works enter the public domain naturally.
Andrew Paul Duncan (b. 23 April 1976)
- Detailed biography: None given
Pages in category "Duncan, Andrew Paul/Editor"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- 6 Keyboard Concertos, Op.4 (Felton, William)
- Keyboard Sonata in A major, WeiH 37 (Hoffmeister, Franz Anton)
- Keyboard Sonata in C major (Bachmann, Joseph Siegmund)
- Keyboard Sonata in D major (Bachmann, Joseph Siegmund)
- 3 Keyboard Sonatas (Dinsley, William)
- 3 Keyboard Sonatas, Op.1 (Hermann, Johann David)
- 3 Keyboard Sonatas, Op.10 (Haigh, Thomas)
- Piano Sonata in G major, Op.24 (Steibelt, Daniel)
- Piano Sonata in G minor, Op.1 (Bachmann, Joseph Siegmund)
- Piano Sonata, Op.1 (Guhr, Carl)
- Piano Sonata, Op.28 (Kalkbrenner, Friedrich Wilhelm)
- 3 Piano Sonatas with Favorite Airs (Butler, Thomas Hamly)
- 3 Piano Sonatas, Op.1 (Kalkbrenner, Friedrich Wilhelm)
- 3 Piano Sonatas, Op.1 (Roland, Fanny)
- 3 Piano Sonatas, Op.33 (Woelfl, Joseph)