(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Henderson, Archibald Martin.)
|This person's works are in the public domain in countries where the copyright term is life+50 years. They are in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) if the person died in 1971 or earlier. Works by this person are most likely not in the public domain in the EU and in other countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. This person's works are also probably copyrighted in the U.S. if first published in or after 1928, though exceptions may apply in some circumstances; they are in the public domain in the US if published before then.
IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Archibald Martin Henderson (1879 — 18 December 1957)
Pages in category "Henderson, Archibald Martin/Editor"
The following 20 pages are in this category, out of 20 total.
- 2 Mazurkas, Op.18 (Pachulski, Henryk)
- Morceaux de fantaisie, Op.3 (Rachmaninoff, Sergei)
- 7 Morceaux de salon, Op.10 (Rachmaninoff, Sergei)
- 6 Morceaux pour piano, Op.26 (Glière, Reinhold)
- 6 Morceaux, Op.2 (Rebikov, Vladimir)
- 2 Morceaux, Op.24 (Zarzycki, Aleksander)
- 12 Pièces Enfantines, Op.31 (Glière, Reinhold)
- 8 Pièces Faciles pour Piano, Op.43 (Glière, Reinhold)
- 2 Pieces, Op.2 (Pachulski, Henryk)
- 3 Pieces, Op.2 (Scriabin, Aleksandr)
- 6 Pieces, Op.5 (Arensky, Anton)
- 2 Pieces, Op.9 (Pachulski, Henryk)
- 3 Pieces, Op.22 (Pachulski, Henryk)
- 12 Pieces, Op.40 (Tchaikovsky, Pyotr)
- 6 Preludes, Op.8 (Pachulski, Henryk)