(The following text was automatically transcluded from Category:Henzen, Wilhelm.)
Wilhelm Henzen (30 November 1850 — 11 September 1910)
＝ Alternative Names/Transliterations: Karl Georg Wilhelm Henzen
✕ Show works by type/instrument
- died in the night between September 11th and 12th, more details can be found in 'Franz Brümmer: Lexikon der deutschen Dichter des 19. Jahrhunderts, 3. Band'
Careful to check time period and that to be at least fairly sure that Johann Heinrich Wilhelm Henzen (1816-87) (epigraphist) might not be meant instead.
Pages in category "Henzen, Wilhelm/Translator"
The following 28 pages are in this category, out of 28 total.
- Sommer, Op.50 (Backer-Grøndahl, Agathe)
- Song of the Nubian Girl (Denza, Luigi)
- 4 Songar, Op.68 (Sinding, Christian)
- 5 Songar, Op.69 (Sinding, Christian)
- 50 Songs (Grieg, Edvard)
- 4 Songs, Op.65 (Backer-Grøndahl, Agathe)
- The Sun-God's Return, Op.69 (Mackenzie, Alexander Campbell)
- Sydover, Op.54 (Backer-Grøndahl, Agathe)
- Sylvelin og andre viser, Op.55 (Sinding, Christian)