The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores featuring recorded sounds". These include both original works and arrangements where pre-recorded sounds are used..
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "Scores featuring recorded sounds"
The following 65 pages are in this category, out of 65 total.
- Canto notturno (Buongiorno Nardelli, Marco)
- Cat Walking (Weber, Kristof J.)
- Challenger (Nichifor, Serban)
- Chimaera (Nichifor, Serban)
- Chortle, cackle, cachinnate, guffaw, roar, giggle, snicker, snigger, titter (Psimikakis-Chalkokondylis, Nikolaos-Laonikos)
- Consonances IV (Alexandra, Liana)
- Creation Oratorio (Young, Sabrina Pena)
- Salse per gru, anatre, pernice, tortore, colombacci e diversi ucelli (Rossi Re, Fabrizio de)
- Sarabande for a Solitary Ent (Gerber, Edward Enrico)
- Seehunde, WVE-208c (Kan-no, Shigeru)
- Selections of Tape Music (Shannon, William R.)
- Serenade for Brass Quintet and Tape (Jacobowitz, B. M.)
- Signalis (Nichifor, Serban)
- Sounds of Mars (Nichifor, Serban)
- Southwestern Ghosttown Fantasies Nos.1 & 4 (Saragoza, Justin)
- String Quartet No.1 (Petering, Mark)
- String Quartet No.6 (Harrington, Jeffrey Michael)
- A Summer Sound (Stine, Robert)