The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores featuring the synthesizer". These include both original works and arrangements where the electronic synthesizer (or electronic organ) is either a solo instrument or plays as part of a small instrumental ensemble.
→ See also: Scores featuring the electric piano — Scores featuring electronic instruments — Scores featuring keyboard soloists.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.</center>
Pages in category "Scores featuring the synthesizer"
The following 81 pages are in this category, out of 81 total.
- The Schmaltz Continuum (Kram, Richard)
- Sequentia for Solo FM Synthesizer (Shannon, William R.)
- Silent Tears (Vincent IV, Teo)
- Six Performances (Violette, Andrew)
- Song of Peace (Saman, Rob)
- Soulsa Merengue (Vincent IV, Teo)
- Space Carnival (Vincent IV, Teo)
- Suite andina (Otero, Alfredo Nicolás)
- Suite Criolla (Otero, Alfredo Nicolás)
- Suite for Synthesizer (Shirley, Nathan)
- Suite of 6 Short Pieces (Vaughan Williams, Ralph)