The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores with citations from Belgian Bibliographical Resources". Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template BBR.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores with citations from Belgian Bibliographical Resources"
The following 45 pages are in this category, out of 45 total.
- Le carnaval de Venise (Herman, Adolphe)
- Le coucou, Op.5 (Maes, Louis)
- Le retour des champs, Op.48 (Mathias, Georges)
- Le torrent, Op.241 (Battmann, Jacques-Louis)
- Les parisiennes, Op.41 (Mathias, Georges)
- Les succès du jeune violoniste, Op.95 (Herman, Adolphe)
- Scherzo No.4, Op.108 (Heller, Stephen)
- Solo de concert No.4, Op.77 (Verroust, Stanislas)
- Souvenirs d'Alsace, Op.28 (Reber, Napoléon Henri)
- Souviens-toi, Op.2 (Haenens, Arthur D')
- String Quartet No.1 (Kontski, Karol de)
- String Quartet No.2 (Kontski, Karol de)
- Symphony No.1, Op.163 (Lefébure-Wély, Louis James Alfred)