This work is likely not in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1927, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments), nor in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Hong Kong, New Zealand) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||Leipzig: C.F. Peters, No.4270, 1933. Plate 10953.
||From an Old Patrician's Home
||Aus einem alten Patrizierhause - Ein Zyklus nach Thomas Manns "Buddenbrooks"
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- „Dominus providebit“ (Intrada) (D minor)
- Im Garten (Bucolica) (A major)
- Kindertanz (Im englischen Volkston) (F major)
- Ein altes Flötenstück (Loure) (E minor)
- Der blaue Saal (Sarabande) (D major)
- Das charmante Festgedicht (Sonnett) (E♭ major)
- Das gelbe Zimmer (Idylle) (A♭ major)
- Die flotte Equipage (Fröhliche Ausfahrt) (G major)
- Das Ende (Trauermusik) (F minor)
||An Thomas Mann
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||See Buddenbrooks (1901) by Thomas Mann (1875–1955)
An audiobook combining Mann and Niemann was made in 2005 (see WorldCat.)