This page is marked for cleanup because entries need to be standardized to match other work lists and formatting needs to be cleaned up.
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
Category:Miles, Percy Hilder.
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Please consult the manual of style for creating composer work lists.
- Compositions include:
- Piano Trio in C minor (by 1896 - performed by him then in St. James Hall)
- Drei Fantasiestücke for String Quartet (composed in 1902) Berlin : Ed. Bote & G. Bock 
- String Sextet in G minor (with double bass instead of second cello) (published by Stainer & Bell, 1920)
- 3 Pieces for Violin and Piano - Intermezzo, Capriccio, Romanza (published by Stainer & Bell, 1920. plate S&B 2158.)
- An Andante and Allegro for piano quintet. Won a silver medal in a competition about 1905.
- Rustic Dance for Violin and Piano, published by the Associated Board in 1923
- Fantasia in D for violin and orchestra (performed 1898)
- Trios for violin, viola and cello Published[S.l.],
- 18 metamorphoses of 'Downy' : for string trio
- String Quintet No.2 in F minor ms.
- Quintet (A maj) : for 2 violins, 2 violas, & violoncello Milan, 1901
- Quintet (No.3 in D major) : for 2 vlns, viola, cello and bass (Erith, 1895) Karlsruhe, 1902
- Trio : for 2 violins & viola (No.1 in D) [S.l.], 1911
- Clarinet Quintet
- England & Flanders
- In Flanders Fields