This page is marked for cleanup because entries need to be standardized to match other work lists and formatting needs to be cleaned up.
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
Category:Miles, Percy Hilder.
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Please consult the manual of style for creating composer work lists.
- Compositions include:
- Piano Trio in C minor (by 1896 - performed by him then in St. James Hall)
- 3 Fantasy Pieces for String Quartet (composed in 1902; Berlin : Ed. Bote & G. Bock 
- String Sextet in G minor (with double bass in place of 2nd cello. Published by Stainer & Bell in 1920)
- 3 Pieces for Violin and Piano - Intermezzo, Capriccio, Romanza (published by Stainer & Bell, 1920. plate S&B 2158.)
- An Andante and Allegro for piano quintet. Won a silver medal in a competition about 1905.
- Rustic Dance for Violin and Piano, published by the Associated Board in 1923
- Fantasia in D for violin and orchestra (performed 1898)
- Cello Concerto in D (never orchestrated by composer)
- Trios for violin, viola and cello Published[S.l.],
- 18 metamorphoses of 'Downy' : for string trio
- Grand Solo for the Viola in G major (1907)
- String Quintet No.2 (in F minor, manuscript)
- Quintet (A maj) : for 2 violins, 2 violas, & violoncello Milan, 1901
- Quintett-Satz (Quintet No.3 in D for 2 violins, viola, cello and bass) (Erith, 1895/Karlsruhe, 1902?)
- Romantic Piece for Violin and Piano
- Clarinet Quintet
- England & Flanders
- In Flanders Fields
- String Quartet No.1 in F (1917-18)
- String Quartet No.2 in E♭ (1918)
- Trio : for 2 violins & viola (No.1 in D) [S.l.], 1911
- Trio No.2 for 2 Violins and Viola in B-flat major (1911)
- Erith Suite (for strings?) (1918)