This page is marked for cleanup because entries need to be standardized to match other work lists and formatting needs to be cleaned up; works need to be linked to; etc..
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Please consult the manual of style for creating composer work lists.
- Hofmeisters Monatsberichte
Sources to consult
- Pougin, Arthur. Notice sur Rode, violoniste français, etc. (Extrait des Actes de l'Académie nationale des Sciences, Belles-Lettres et Arts de Bordeaux.) [With "Catalogue des œuvres de Rode."]. (1874. Translated into English as a 1994 publication by Lyre of Orpheus Press, Texas.)
Works with Opus Number
- Opp.1,2 : 6 Violin Duos
- Op.1 3 Duos p. 2 Violons., in Es, G, F.
- Op.2 3 Duos.
- Op.3 Violin Concerto No.1 in D minor
- Op.6 Violin Concerto No.4 in A major
- Op.7 Violin Concerto No.5 in D major
- Op.8 Violin Concerto No.6 in B-flat major
- Op.9 Violin Concerto No.7 in A minor
- Op.10, Air varié for violin in G
- Op.11. String Quartet No.1 in E♭ major
- Op.13 Violin Concerto No.8 in E minor
- Op.14. String Quartet No.3 in D
- Op 16. Andante varié for violin`
- Op.17. Violin Concerto No.9 in C major
- Op.18. 6 Duos p. 2 Violons. Liv. 1. 2.
- Op.18. String Quartet No.4
- Op.19. Violin Concerto No.10 in B minor
- Op.22 24 Caprices for Solo Violin en Forme d’Etudes.
- Op.23/33. Violin Concerto No.11 in D major (Pub. 1827 by Frey.)
- Op.24. 2 String Quartets
- Op.25. 6th Thème varié (Air allemand). (Pub. 1827 by Frey.)
- Op.27. Violin Concerto No.12 in E major
- Op.28. 2 String Quartets
- Op. Posth. 1. String Quartet in B-flat major.
- Op. Posth. 2. String Quartet in C minor.
- Oeuv. posth. 12 Etudes for Violin.
Works without opus number
- Violin Concerto No.2 in E major
- 3ième Concerto p. Violon (in Gm.).
- Al dolce canto. Variazioni di bravura .
- Concertstück (Adagio u. Allegro moderato alla Marcia)
- 13me Concert (F♯ minor) p. Violon (published by Launer in 1834)
- Notturno (A)
- The violin concertos were published in editions by Emile Cousin with piano reductions by Le Boulch in 1929 (eds LeBouch Pris)