This page is marked for cleanup because ...follow the published standards.
- This list is manually maintained, therefore some of the available pieces may not yet be linked from this page. For an automatically generated alphabetical list of all available pieces, please see
A list of works in the composer category that are not included here can be found on this page.
Please consult the manual of style for creating composer work lists.
- Opus 1 Six symphonies, (two oboes, two clarinets, two horns, drums, strings. about 1778.)
- Opus 2 Six string quartets, (in A, C, F major, E minor, D major, and B♭. about 1779.)
- Opus 3 Three violin concertos, (in D, G and B♭. 1779.)
- Opus 4 6 Duets for 2 Violins
- Opus 5 6 Divertimentos
- Opus 7 Six trios concertans, (in C, F, B♭, E♭, A and D. 1783.)
- Opus 8 Three symphonies, (in C, E♭ and D. 1784.)
- Opus 10 Six duos for violin and viola, (in C, G, D, B♭, F, E♭. 1784.)
- Opus 12 Three quartets for flute, violin, viola, and violoncello, (1787)
- Opus 13 Three string quartets, (in A, B♭ and E♭. 1788.)
- Opus 14 3 Duets for Viola and Cello
- Opus 15 Three symphonies, (in D, B♭ and C. 1790.)
- Opus 16 Three duos, for violin and cello, (Amadeus Edition edited by Bernhard Pauler, published in 2002)
- Opus 18 6 Duets for Violin and Viola
- Opus 19 Twelve caprices for solo violin,
- Opus 23 Three sonatas for solo violin with accompaniment of violin or viola,
- Opus 24 Symphonies for orchestra
- Opus 41? Sei fughe con un preludio fugato : per un violino solo
- Opus 46 Etudes for the violin in the form of twelve caprices, (about 1801)
- Koncert for String Bass and Orchestra in C major