This page is marked for cleanup because links need to be made between this page and the works from which individual pieces were arranged, and this will have to eventually be done for all 8 books, though not everything has been uploaded yet.
||London: Bayley & Ferguson, 1913.
||From the uploader's family library (probably great-uncle John Gunner, from South Petherwin, Cornwall, where he was headmaster and organist, or his brother William). Covers cleaned and restored.
||London: Bayley & Ferguson, 1920.
||Same as above. Damaged front cover unscannable so reconstructed.
||Short and Easy Pieces for the Organ Original and Selected
||Dicks, Ernest A.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
||8 books (at least)
- Book 1
- Dicks: Pastorale in C major
- Mendelssohn: Lift thine eyes (Elijah)
- Schumann: A Song
- Schumann: Reaping Song
- Dicks: Melody in D major
- Handel: Largo in G major
- Dicks: Evensong in A-flat major
- Schumann: Remembrance
- Mendelssohn: But the Lord is mindful of his Own (St Paul)
- Mendelssohn: O rest in the Lord (Elijah)
- Dicks: Andante and Chorale
- Mendelssohn: Woe unto them (Elijah)
- Handel: Lascia ch'io pianga
- Dicks: Minuet and Trio in F major
- Dicks: Prelude on "Jerusalem the Golden"
- Hummel: Andantino in A major
- Gounod: Marche Romaine
- Dicks: March in D major
- Handel: Dead March in "Saul"
- Book 2
- Book 3
- Dicks : Andante Sostenuto
- Pachulski : Prelude
- Dicks : Passacaglia
- Beethoven : Andante in D
- Schumann : Evening Song
- Dicks : Choral Prelude on "St Anne"
- Merkel : Chanson du Matin
- Merkel : Hymn du Soir
- Dicks : Postlude on Darwall's "148th"
- Rebikoff : Chanson Triste
- Dicks : Minuet and Trio
- Rebikoff : Berceuse
- Bach : Echo
- Rheinberger : Andante from Sonata op.27
- Henselt : Repos d'Amour
- Dicks : Hark, Hark, My soul, Variations
- Chopin : Prelude in C Minor
- Mendelssohn : Andante from Violin Concerto
- Schumann : Träumerei
- Lemmens : Prelude in E Flat
- Braga : La Serenata
- Handel : Hallelujah Chorus from "Messiah"
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
||organ (composed and arranged)
Published in 8 Books (at least).