||Songs of the North American Indians
||Songs of the North American Indians with Preface and Explanatory Notes
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Canoe Song (Indian Love)
- From an Indian Village
- A Rose on an Indian Grave
- Dying Moon-Flower
- By the Waters of Minnetonka
- By the Weeping Waters
- From Ghost Dance Canyon
- In Mirrored Waters (from the Sioux)
- Indian Spring Bird (Ski-Bi-Bi-La)
||1920 – Philadelphia: Theodore Presser
||Possibly public domain in EU and other 70 pma territories.|This item, public domain in its country of origin, is possibly likewise public domain in the EU due to the EU's implementation of Rule of the Shorter Term for non-EU works. This EU ruling might be superseded by bilateral treaties still in force between some EU countries and countries outside the EU (notably the USA).
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
- 1. composer, from a story told by "Medicine Moon"
- 2. composer, a suggestion from Grinnel's Blackfoot Tales
- 3, 4, 6-8. composer
- 5. James Mulloy Cavanass (1842-1914)
- 9. Alfred Fletcher
||English; English / Souix (No.8)
- 5. Alfred Williams
- 6. To Watahwaso
- 9. Mrs. Francis Elliott Clark
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
No.5: flute/violin (ad lib.), voice, piano
No.8: flute, voice, piano