Talk:Ausführlicher und gründlicher Unterricht die Flöte zu spielen (Tromlitz, Johann George)

Just wanted to make a quick note that this should not be sorted under flute rather recorder. In German, "Flöte" refers to the recorder and "Querflöte" to the transverse flute. If you check the final pages that include a fingering chart, it is easy to note that the fingerings do not line up with traditional flute fingerings as we know them rather to the recorder.

-Clinton Steinbrunner

Now fixed. Cheers, KGill talk email 03:54, 24 September 2011 (UTC)