||Dieser Benutzer spricht Deutsch.
SMP Press Music Composition Contest Winner (1st Prize)
- This musician received his bachelor's degree in piano performance from Xi'an Conservatory of Music (China), and received his master's degree in the same major from Manhattan School of Music, studying with Daniel Epstein for 2 years from 2014 to 2016.
- He is now teaching piano at Zhejiang Conservatory of Music.
- He likes to compose on the piano, sometimes along with other instruments; these pieces are mostly being serious for performing, but sometimes not strict, just for listening.
- The idea of his composing is to combine various styles, especially Chinese music, into serious compositions.
- He is good at imitating Chopin style (for example, Etude No.14 in E-flat minor-"Cavatina", No.15 in D-flat major-"Mazurka&Chinese Trio" and No.23 in F major-"Summer Sunshine through Tree Leaves") and using it in Chinese pieces (for example, the coda of the 8th mvt "Gigue&Coda Scherzo" from "Chinese Suite in Baroque Form, No.2" and the coda of the final mvt "Solar Term Poem" from "24 Chinese Solar Terms-Book.II"). He also composed many traditional Chinese pieces (for example, Etude No.20 in C minor-"Colorful Clouds over the Sky Edge" and "12 Chinese Zodiac").
Mainly Written Genre
Arabesques, Etudes, Fantasias, Rondos, Scherzi, Sonatas and traditional Chinese music.