||New York: J.F. Browne, n.d.
||From the International Harp Archives at Brigham Young University|
(as digitally mirrored at archive.org)., From Pratt Harp Collection. Browne established a New York office in 1841. They moved their warerooms to 589 Broadway in 1866; since address on cover is 709 (109?) Broadway, this may (if this address is the address that was moved) mean that publication (of this score) was between 1841 and 1866, anyway...