Category:For keyboard 4 hands
The list below includes all pages in the category "For keyboard 4 hands". This includes works originally scored for two players on one unspecified keyboard instrument. See also For keyboard, For 2 keyboards.
→ Sort this list by work type, instrumentation, composer, and more.
Pages in category "For keyboard 4 hands"
The following 5 pages are in this category, out of 5 total.
- Sonata for 4 Hands in A major (Bach, Johann Christoph Friedrich)
- Sonata for Keyboard 4 Hands, Op.4 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Sonata for Keyboard 4 Hands, Op.19 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Sonata for Keyboard 4-hands, W.A 19 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- Sonata for Keyboard Four-Hands in F major, Op.27 (Sterkel, Johann Franz Xaver)