IMSLP has added a membership plan. All scores will still be available for free to non-subscribers.
For an overview of the membership plan see IMSLP:Membership Q&A.
For more information on the reasons behind this change, see this announcement on the IMSLP Forums.
Please note that some newly-uploaded scores may only be available after a day or two to non-subscribers.
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
|All original works (compositions and arrangements) of this person are still under copyright in Canada, the EU, Japan and elsewhere and are thus subject to immediate deletion.|
These works are also probably still under copyright in the U.S. if first published after 1923.
ANY OFFENDING FILES UPLOADED WILL BE DELETED IMMEDIATELY!
Works can be added only with the written permission of the lawful copyright owners. Users are still welcome to add links to information available on this composer.
Arthur Lourié (14 May 1892 — 12 October 1966)
Table of Contents: Top
- A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
x Show works by type/instrument
= Alternate Names/Transliterations: Naum Izrailevich Luria ; Наум Израилевич Лурья ; Artur Sergeyevich Luriye ; Артур Серге́евич Лурье
- Detailed biography: Wikipedia
- External work lists:
- Original works, recordings and arrangements by this person cannot be uploaded here until January 1, 2017
without confirmed permission of the copyright owner or legal rights administrators.
Compositions by: Lourié, Arthur
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.
- Piano Sonatina No.3 (Lourié, Arthur)
- 4 Pièces pour piano (Lourié, Arthur)
- 2 Poèmes, Op.5 (Lourié, Arthur)
- 2 Poèmes, Op.8 (Lourié, Arthur)
- 4 Poèmes, Op.10 (Lourié, Arthur)
- 5 Préludes fragiles, Op.1 (Lourié, Arthur)
- Procession (Lourié, Arthur)