Category:Scores from Universität Tübingen
Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
The list below includes all pages in the category "Scores from Universität Tübingen". Scores in this category have been designated as such via use of the template UTub.
You can also use our Category Walker to help you to browse or narrow down the list according to work types, instrumentation, featured instruments, languages, periods and composers.
Pages in category "Scores from Universität Tübingen"
The following 37 pages are in this category, out of 37 total.
- 6 Cello Duets, Op.58 (Hook, James)
- 6 Cello Sonatas, Op.1 (Bischoff, Johann Karl)
- 6 Cello Sonatas, Op.3 (Duport, Jean-Louis)
- 6 Divertissements, Op.18 (André, Johann Anton)
- 6 Duos concertans (Ozi, Étienne)
- 6 Duos for Violin and Viola, Op.10 (Eichner, Ernst)
- 6 Flute Duets, Op.2 (Graeff, Johann Georg)
- 6 Flute Sonatas, Op.5 (Graeff, Johann Georg)
- 6 Keyboard Concertos, Op.13 (W.C 62-67) (Bach, Johann Christian)
- 6 Viola Duets, Op.15 (Stumpf, Johann Christian)
- Keyboard Concerto in A major, P.IV:4 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Keyboard Concerto in B-flat major, P.IV:2 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Keyboard Concerto in C major, P.IV:6 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Keyboard Concerto in D major, P.IV:7 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Keyboard Concerto in F major, P.IV:1 (Kozeluch, Leopold)
- Sextuor, Op.9 (Mayr, Giovanni Simone)
- Sinfonie concertante, Op.34 (Gyrowetz, Adalbert)
- Sonate militaire 'La conquête d'Oczakow' (Kauer, Ferdinand)
- Symphony in D major, W.C 27 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- Symphony in D major, W.XC 2 (Bach, Johann Christian)
- Symphony, Op.3 (Gyrowetz, Adalbert)