Harmonies poétiques et religieuses I, S.154 (Liszt, Franz)
No files submitted.
Leipzig: Friedrich Hofmeister, n.d.(1835). Plate 2070.
First edition of "Harmonies Poétiques et Religieuses", published by Hofmeister in 1835, after a revision by Liszt in 1834.
José Vianna da Motta (1868-1948)
Originally scanned at about 163dpi, changed to 600dpi monochrome and cleaned from dust and dirt pixels manually by the uploader.
scan: score scanned at 600dpi
filter: score filtered with 2-point algorithm explained in High Quality Scanning
I provide the original scanned version and the filtered, because the filter does some changes (smoothening, sharpening borders) and some portions of the scan get lost sometimes (when they are too small e.g.) - so you can choose your favorite. You may ask me for a manually cleaned version.
|Work Title||Harmonies poétiques et religieuses|
|Opus/Catalogue Number||S.154 ; LW.A18|
|Year/Date of Composition||1833 (1st version), 1834 (2nd version)|
|First Publication||1835 (2nd version)|
|Dedication||Alphonse de Lamartine (1790–1868)|
- Composed for solo piano, 1833 (= 1st version)
- Version lost
- Revised 1834 (= 2nd version, S.154)
- Published 1835 by Hofmeister (Leipzig)
- Revised 1840–47 as Prose des morts or De profundis (= No.8 of Harmonies poétiques et religieuses II, S.172a/8)
- Published 1997 by Muziekuitgeverij XYZ (Huizen)
- Further revised 1851 as Pensée des morts (= No.4 of Harmonies poétiques et religieuses III)