Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
This work is most likely NOT public domain in either Canada and other countries where the term is life+50 years (like China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide), or the EU and in countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, as this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements, it is almost certainly public domain in the USA and is therefore hosted on an American server for US residents only.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
Arrangements and Transcriptions
For Piano solo (Composer)
First edition (reissue)
Paris: Editions de la Sirène, 1919. Plate E.D. 4 L.S.
Reissue - London: J. & W. Chester, n.d.(1920). Plate J.W.C. 2071.
This file is public domain in the USA only!
It is not PD in Canada, the EU or elsewhere.
B&W, medium quality
Sheet Music Plus:
|Year/Date of Composition
||1919 (piano arrangement)|
1920 (full score)
||Early 20th century
||flute, clarinet, horn, cornet, trombone, percussion, cimbalom, 2 violins, viola, contrabass
- Pages with First Editions
- Pages with scores
- Stravinsky, Igor
- Early 20th century
- For flute, clarinet, horn, cornet, trombone, percussion, cimbalom, 2 violins, viola, double bass
- Scores featuring the flute
- Scores featuring the clarinet
- Scores featuring the horn
- Scores featuring the cornet
- Scores featuring the trombone
- Scores featuring percussion soloists
- Scores featuring the violin
- Scores featuring the viola
- Scores featuring the double bass
- Scores featuring the cimbalom
- For 11 players
- For piano (arr)
- For 1 player
- Scores featuring the piano
- Pages with arrangements