||School of Modern Pianoforte Virtuosity
||Schule des höheren Klavierspiels, technische Studien bis zur höchsten Ausbildung
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
Co-authored with Ludwig Schytte. "Technical studies for the highest degree of development". Considering one of the greatest technicians of all time helped write it, the description is probably very accurate.
- I. Exercises with a still hand
- II. Exercises with a moving hand
- III. Exercises in putting the thumb under, and the hand over
- IV. Scales.
- V. Broken chords, and Arpeggios
- VI. Exercises in finger change on any given key
- VII. Exercises in Thirds, Sixths, Fourths and Fifths.
- VIII. Trill exercises
- IX. Broken Octaves
- X. Stacato Octaves
- XI. Legato Octaves
- XII. Exercises in alternating the hands
- XIII. Glissando exercises
- XIV. Exercises in extension, and for developing the independence and strength
- XV. Chords
- XVI. Jumps - chance movements