Free public domain sheet music from IMSLP / Petrucci Music Library
This work likely not be in the public domain in the US (due to first publication with the required notice after 1922, plus renewal or "restoration" under the GATT/TRIPS amendments) in the EU and those countries where the copyright term is life+70 years. However, it is public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and in other countries (China, Japan, S. Korea) where the copyright term is life+50 years.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
London: Schott & Co., No.3532, 1943. Plate 36724a.
Public Domain - Non-PD US, Non-PD EU [tag/del]
||Symphony in E-flat
||Symphonie in Es für großes Orchester
- Sehr lebhaft ( = 120)
- Sehr langsam
- Lebhaft ( ‧ = 63)
- Mäßig schnelle Halbe ( = 84-88)
|Year/Date of Composition
||1941-11-21, Minneapolis, MN
- Minneapolis Symphony Orchestra, Dimitri Mitropoulos (conductor)
||1943 - London: Schott*
- *New York: Associated Music, Inc. was likely the actual first issue
- piccolo, 2 flutes, 2 oboes, English horn, 2 clarinets (B♭),
- bass clarinet (B♭), 2 bassoons, contrabassoon
- 4 horns (F), 3 trumpets (C), 3 trombones, tuba
timpani, percussion (3 players), strings
- bass drum, snare drum, triangle, cymbals,
rute sticks, tambourine, glockenspiel </span>