This page is marked for cleanup because there is no real need for a single page for this volume - it would be best to split the file for the separate pieces.
||23 Pieces for Harp
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
||None [force assignment]
- Dizi: Introduction and Variations on 'Benedetta sia la madre'
- Dizi: Variations on 'Un bacio tenero'
- Dizi: 3 Airs by Mozart with Variations
- Dizi: 3 Airs with Variations
- Dizi: 6 French Romances
- Dizi: Harp Sonata in D minor
- Naderman: Charmante Gabrielle with Variations
- Naderman: Sul margine d'un rio with Variations
- Steil: Fantaisie Ecossaise on 'O Nanny wilt Thou gang with Me'
- Steil: My Lodging is on the Cold Ground with Variations
- S. Dussek: Ah! que l'amour
- Gildon: Gildon's Celebrated March - pianoforte or harp
- Weipert: An Original Air Varied, Op.58, No.1 (flute ad lib.)
- Cardon: Variations on 'Vous l'ordonnez'
- Craven: 4 Romances
- Cardon: Variations on Duncan Gray (composer not named, but the variations are identical)
- Cardon?: Minuetto in C major with 3 Variations (composer presumed, since it is the same publication)
- Burrowes: Auld Robin Gray with Variations
- Gelinek: Airs and Waltzes
- Anon: Dermott with Variations (Take back the virgin page)
- Vernier: 2 Polonaises et un air connu
- Knapton: A Favorite Greek Air with Variations (pianoforte)
- Parke: Scots wha hae wi' Wallace bled with Variations (pianoforte or harp)
||harp (flute ad lib.) (some arranged, some original)
||Mainly London publishers, late 18th-early 19th century|
(Preston, Birchall, Chappell, Clementi, Goulding & Co.)