||Polish / French
||Zofia Szymanowska (1898-1946), French text
||Warsaw: Gebethner and Wolff, 1928. Plate G. 6542-6544 W.
||Translator was the composer's sister.|
colour, 600dpi (#412006-7). monochrome 600 dpi, compr. CCITT group 4 (#38999).
||3 Fragments from poems of Jan Kasprowicz
||Trzy fragmenty z poematów Jana Kasprowicza/ Trois fragments des poèmes de Jan Kasprowicz
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Święty Boże / Dieu Saint / Holy God
- Jestem i płaczę / Je souffre, je pleure / I am and I am in tears
- Moja pieśń wieczorna / Mon cantique du soir / My evening song
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1928 – Warsaw: Gebethner and Wolff
||Most likely public domain in the USA, despite publication date.|
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP assumes no legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
In the USA this work is most likely
in the public domain
because it was published without a compliant copyright notice, no renewal was found after a thorough search of the Catalog of Copyright Entries
, or it was either ineligible for "restoration" under GATT/TRIPs and/or no record of an NIE filing was found in the online records of the US Copyright Office.
||Jan Kasprowicz (1860-1926)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||Early 20th century
||Early 20th century
The Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Archive (Nos.1, 2)
Text of No.3
| Songs by Karol Szymanowski
|voice and piano unless stated otherwise
- 6 Songs, Op.2 (1900-02)
- 3 Fragments, Op.5 (1902)
- The Swan, Op.7 (1904)
- 4 Songs, Op.11 (1904-05)
- 5 Songs, Op.13 (1905-07)
- 12 Songs, Op.17 (1907)
- 6 Songs, Op.20 (1909)
- Bunte Lieder, Op.22 (1910)
- Love Songs of Hafiz, Op.24 (1911)
- Love Songs of Hafiz, Op.26 (1911)
- 6 Songs of the Fairy Tale Princess, Op.31 (1915)
arr. voice and orchestra (1933)
- 3 Songs, Op.32 (1915)
- 4 Songs from Tagore's 'The Garden', Op.41 (1918)
- Songs of the Infatuated Muezzin, Op.42 (1918)
arr. voice and orchestra (1934)
- 2 Basque Songs, Op.44 (1925, lost)
- 3 Soldiers' Songs, WoO (1920)
- Słopiewnie, Op.46-bis (1921), arr. voice and orch. (1928)
- 3 Lullabies, Op.48 (1922)
- 20 Children's Rhymes, Op.49 (1922-23)
- Dans les prés fleuris (1925, 1926?)
- 7 Joyce Songs, Op.54 (1926)
- Vocalise-Étude (1928)
- 6 Kurpian Songs, WoO, for chorus (1928-29)
- 12 Kurpian Songs, Op.58 (1930-32)
Also known as Triptychon (according to a 1993 Koch recording of an orchestration of the 3.)