It is very unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (such as China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1923 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright with no "restoration" under the GATT amendments, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
No.1 (She was Yours)
||Moscow: Muzyka, n.d.
||Translated in Russian [Она была твоя]
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- She Was Yours [Она была твоя] (The Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Archive)
- Tears [Слёзы] (The Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Archive)
- [Даль] (The Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Archive)
- Berceuse [Колыбельная песня] (The Lied, Art Song, and Choral Texts Archive)
- Hofmeister's Monatsbericht (1895), p.332
- Aleksey Apukhtin
- Fyodor Tyutchev
- Afanasy Fet
- M. Ya., possibly a pseudonym or abbreviation of Mikhail Yakovlev (1798–1853)
||1. To Fedor Ivanovich Rerberg (1865-1938)
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
Should probably be moved to 4 Romances, Op.7 ... (original title rule...)