|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||Op.38 ; TH 101
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Don Juan's Serenade. Allegro non tanto (B minor, 164 bars)
- It was in the Early Spring'. Allegro moderato (E♭ major, 101 bars)
- Amid the Din of the Ball. Moderato (B minor, 99 bars)
- O, If Only You Could. Allegro agitato (D major, 38 bars)
- The Love of a Dead Man. Andante non tanto (F major, 129 bars)
- Pimpinella: Florentine Song. Allegretto molto moderato (G major, 135 bars)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1878 — Moscow: P. Jurgenson. 27 pages. Plates 3341 to 3346.
- 1–4. Aleksey Tolstoy (1817–1875)
- 5. Mikhail Lermontov (1814–1841)
- 6. Pyotr Tchaikovsky (1840–1893), after an Italian song
||Russian (No.6 also in Italian)
||Anatoly Tchaikovsky (1850–1915)
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period