It is very unlikely that this work is public domain in the EU, or in any country where the copyright term is life-plus-70 years. However, it is in the public domain in Canada (where IMSLP is hosted) and other countries where the term is life-plus-50 years (such as China, Japan, Korea and many others worldwide). As this work was first published before 1926 or failed to meet notice or renewal requirements to secure statutory copyright with no "restoration" under the GATT amendments, it is very likely to be public domain in the USA as well.
Please obey the copyright laws of your country. IMSLP does not assume any sort of legal responsibility or liability for the consequences of downloading files that are not in the public domain in your country.
||7 Piano Pieces
|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- Praeludium. Allegro energico (G major)
- Cappricio. Un poco agitato (C minor)
- Notturno. Moderato grazioso (E major)
- Impromptu. Allegretto grazioso, (A major)
- Legende. Moderato espressivo (A minor)
- Scherzo. Molto vivace (C major)
- Albumblatt. Andantino (G major)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
1893 composition date according to Hamburg worklist.