|Opus/Catalogue NumberOp./Cat. No.
||Op.47 ; TH 103
|I-Catalogue NumberI-Cat. No.
- If Only I Had Known Allegro moderato (C minor, 164 bars)
- Softly the Spirt Flew up to Heaven Andante con moto (E major, 73 bars)
- Dusk Fell on the Earth Allegro moderato (F major, 149 bars)
- Sleep, Poor Friend Andante non tanto (G♭ major, 75 bars)
- I Bless You, Forests Andante sostenuto (F major, 72 bars)
- Does the Day Reign? Andantino—Allegro agitato (E major, 77 bars)
- Was I Not a Little Blade of Grass in the Meadow? Moderato (F♯ minor, 67 bars)
|Year/Date of CompositionY/D of Comp.
||1888-01-07 — St. Petersburg, Russian Musical Society. No.7 arr. for soprano and orchestra
- Elizaveta Lavrovskaia (soprano), Leopold Auer (conductor)
1888-02-16 — Paris, Concerts Colonne. No.6 arr. for soprano and orchestra
- Marie Benardaky (soprano), Colonne Orchestra, Pyotr Tchaikovsky (conductor)
||1881 — Moscow: P. Jurgenson. 43 pages. Plates 4252 to 4258.|
1890 — Moscow: P. Jurgenson. No.7 arr. for soprano and orchestra,. 13 pages. Plate 17428.
- 1, 2, 4, 5. Aleksey Tolstoy (1817–1875)
- 3. Nikolai Berg (1823–1884), after Adam Mickiewicz (1798–1855)
- 6. Aleksey Apukhtin (1840–1893)
- 7. Ivan Surikov (1841–1880)
||Aleksandra Panayeva-Kartsova (1853–1942)
|Average DurationAvg. Duration
|Composer Time PeriodComp. Period
||No.7 was arranged for soprano and orchestra by Tchaikovsky, 1884.|
No.6 was also arranged for soprano and orchestra by Tchaikovsky, 1888 (now lost).